Proposals are requested from individuals or companies willing to engage in arts program development with a number of First Nations in the Central Cariboo.
Terms of Reference
The Central Cariboo Arts and Culture Society,
Scope of the Program Development
The Program Developer will assume the following tasks:
- Organize and lead inclusive consultations with the identified First Nations communities for the development of specific First Nations Arts Outreach Programming for each of the communities. Programming may include, but is not limited to: art lessons, arts and artist development, and/or community group development.
- In light of the outcomes of the consultations, develop the First Nation community projects and implementation plans, employing global and regional best practices, and including approaches, methodologies, length of programming, funding opportunities, and a proposed budget.
- Develop the monitoring and evaluation framework including impact assessment of the implementation plan.
- The Program Developer will provide a report detailing the methodology and recommendations for program development.
- The Program Developer’s report will be delivered (via email in pdf format) to the Executive Director of the Society no later than October 30th 2017.
- Apart from publicly available documents, all data collected by the Program Developer are to be considered confidential. They will not be revealed to any outside party.
- The Society may distribute the Program Developer’s report to stakeholders as it sees fit.
Responses to this request for proposals may be submitted up to 4 pm on April 4th 2017, to the Society via PDF document emailed to: Leah Selk at email@example.com
Inquiries regarding this RFP should be directed to: Leah Selk at firstname.lastname@example.org
The evaluation criteria applied in assessing proposals are:
- Project Comprehension – proposals must include explanatory strategies to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Qualifications and Experience – qualifications and relevant experience of the applicant; providing brief examples of past work is encouraged.
- Financial – proposals must include a total project cost and itemized budget with a daily rate, travel expenses, general expenses, supplies and all fees associated with the project development.
Evaluation will not be strictly limited to the criteria above and may include any other criteria that the Society considers relevant to the process.
RFP issued March 16, 2017. Closing date is April 4, 2017.