Annual CCACS Project Grants are available for non-profit organizations or community groups in Williams Lake and the Central Cariboo (CRD Areas D, E, and F) to support and develop arts and culture within this region. The funding for these grants is courtesy of the City of Williams Lake and the Cariboo Regional District (Central Cariboo Arts & Culture function), subject to the availability of funds.
Project Grants of between $300 and $3,000 are available for projects which
- Are new or build creatively on previous work
- Are likely to increase participation in arts & culture
- Take place within the Central Cariboo region (Williams Lake and/or CRD Areas D, E, and F)
- Will be completed by December 31st 2017
- Include some financial or in-kind contribution by the applicant
This is an annual program with the application deadline generally being around the end of January. Please check back soon or sign up for our mailing list to receive updates about this and other funding opportunities.
Applicants, specifically new applicants, are encouraged to contact CCACS before filling out the application. For further information on this program, contact CCACS Executive Director Leah Selk at:
Central Cariboo Arts and Culture Society
90 Fourth Avenue North, Williams Lake, BC V2G 2C6